Childhood without Abuse in Eastern Europe is a partnership project between six organizations from six countries: Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland and Ukraine. In each organization there is person responsible for realization of the project - local coordinator. The project is held by Nobody's Children Foundation from Poland.
The coordinators of the project:
- Poland: Maria Keller-Hamela, firstname.lastname@example.org; Nobody's Children Foundation, www.fdn.pl
- Bulgaria: Milvana Panayotova, email@example.com ;Social Activities and Practices Institute, http://www.sapibg.org/index.php?lang=en&page=12
- Latvia: Agnese Sladzevska, firstname.lastname@example.org; Center Against Abuse "Dardedze", http://centrsdardedze.lv/eng/
- Lithuania: Ausra Kuriene, email@example.com ; Paramos Vaikams Centras, http://en.pvc.lt/
- Moldova: Daniela Simboteanu, firstname.lastname@example.org ; National Center for Child Abuse Prevention, http://cnpac.org.md/
- Ukraine: Yuliya Maliyenko, email@example.com ; Child Well-Being Fund, http://childfund.org.ua/en/